top of page

Student Support

As a client of CanStart Group, you receive access to many supports that other agencies cannot provide simply because they are not located in Canada.

  • When You Learn French in Canada​

  • When You research Immigration to Canada

  • When You need Secondary Education in Canada

  • When You interested in Colleges & Universities in Canada

CanStart’s staff makes sure that you have a place to live and a friend to talk to. Whether you are experiencing challenges or want to share your successes, you are just a telephone call away from an experienced and caring person to give you advice.


CanStart also provides standard settlement services for international students:

Students Support with CanStart
  • A custodian is the most important person in Canada for international students who are Minors (age 17 or under) until they turn 18 or 19. With our partner you can be confident that your child is protected while living away from home.

  • A Custodianship Declaration is a document required for any type of Visa application for a Minor who is travelling without parents. does more than just provide a document. It makes sure that your children receive 24/7 emergency contact, emotional and academic support, and help with their everyday routine.


  • Our partner finds a homestay or books a place at a student residence for you or your child.

  • Living in a student residence, rented apartment or with a homestay family – helps you understand what option to choose, how to prepare paperwork, protect your rights, and build a relationship with your landlord.

Airport Reception

  • Arriving at the airport can be an anxious moment of your journey. It can also be the most exciting. CanStart makes sure you feel comfortable from your first moments in Canada

      This service is FREE for all CanStart’s students!

bottom of page